Things that piss you off...

Gangsta!
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
Things that piss you off...
You Fail.
Gangsta!
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
Aite....It's pretty simple. List anything that pisses you off, the more trivial the better.

I hate it when people put the "$" sign after the number....

eg. 10$Gangsta!2008-08-15 20:40:21
You Fail.
liverpoolfan1
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 7yhfv6g
When graffiti artists write "SUXS".  It's just "SUX", OK?
Buffon II
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 41fb1ce000000578 4660746 image m 2 1499071218717
I hate these type of threads.

Three for me, and two for them.

Hard News
Moderator
Early retirement
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post smexy f
Pressurise vs Pressure.  Retarded English football commentators.
giddyup
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
people that sit in the passing lane, travelling at 10 km/h less than the speed limit not passing anyone.

  

Frankie Mac
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 345
people (woman) who are scared getting on and off escalators - do they really think that they are going to get dragged under it?
 
people who stop in front of you when walking down a busy street, or walk without really looking where they are going.
 
groups of people who go to the bar and order and pay for 1 drink each.
 
kids.  All of them.  Basically anyone under 18 years old.
 
people who know nothing about football, but post comments on football forums about coaches they know nothing about, and the style of football an under 23 team should be playing.
 
Chelsea fans (except dickie and adam)
 
pandas - really, f**k them.  We give them porn and booze and they still don't want to f**k.  Let's just leave it there, and stop pandering (sorry) to their needs.  Let them die off.
 
Togo as they have more medals than us
 
Spurs fans (except none of you).
 
people who send party invites out on facebook.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT FACEBOOK IS BETTERS, YOU c**t.  SEND ME A REAL EMAIL!!!!!
 
People who won't employ me, because they seem to think that I didn't invent the Internet as it claims on my CV

All I do is make the stuff I would've liked
Reference things I wanna watch, reference girls I wanna bite
Now I'm firefly like a burning kite
And yousa fake fuck like a fleshlight

Gangsta!
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
To carry on with Frankies anger at slow walkers....

People who walk on footpaths, or in Malls, that walk as slow as a turtle. Especially when there is more than one person cause you cant get passed.
You Fail.
Cosimo
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post th owleatsrat

people who have blogs cos they think they're interesting enough to warrant reading about
I like tautologies because I like them.
Ncfcben1862
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 402 5c408897 t
Companies that redirect your phone calls to India.

If I wanted to speak to someone I cannot understand, I would call someone in Liverpool.

dairyflat
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post protest
The prefix PRE that seems to pop up everywhere..

pre-booking - you either book or you don't.
pre-order - you either order or you don't.....



Sahara libre! 

Cosimo
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post th owleatsrat

Jews.



















































just kidding
I like tautologies because I like them.
Cosimo
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post th owleatsrat
people who don't think this is funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3CzptgIvcU&fmt=18

I like tautologies because I like them.
bopman
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post image
I hate those people, but deary me thats a laugh

www.kiwifromthecouch.blogspot.com

Gangsta!
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
When people don't appreciate the musical genius of disney channel stars Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.
You Fail.
tigers
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post default
Frankie Mac wrote:
people (woman) who are scared getting on and off escalators - do they really think that they are going to get dragged under it?
 
people who stop in front of you when walking down a busy street, or walk without really looking where they are going.
 
groups of people who go to the bar and order and pay for 1 drink each.
 
kids.  All of them.  Basically anyone under 18 years old.
 
people who know nothing about football, but post comments on football forums about coaches they know nothing about, and the style of football an under 23 team should be playing.
 
Chelsea fans (except dickie and adam)
 
pandas - really, f**k them.  We give them porn and booze and they still don't want to f**k.  Let's just leave it there, and stop pandering (sorry) to their needs.  Let them die off.
 
Togo as they have more medals than us
 
Spurs fans (except none of you).
 
people who send party invites out on facebook.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT FACEBOOK IS BETTERS, YOU c**t.  SEND ME A REAL EMAIL!!!!!
 
People who won't employ me, because they seem to think that I didn't invent the Internet as it claims on my CV
 
if you ever get to a counsellor, i  reckon they'll be on to a right little earner
tigers
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post default
anyone who assumes that most people living in NZ give a flying f**k about rugby
 
Frankie Mac
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 345
Gangsta! wrote:
When people don't appreciate the musical genius of disney channel stars Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.
 
I have a little crush on Hannah Montana - is that wrong?
 
my wife thinks so

All I do is make the stuff I would've liked
Reference things I wanna watch, reference girls I wanna bite
Now I'm firefly like a burning kite
And yousa fake fuck like a fleshlight

Gangsta!
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default
Frankie Mac wrote:
Gangsta! wrote:
When people don't appreciate the musical genius of disney channel stars Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.

�

I have a little crush on Hannah Montana - is that wrong?

�

my wife thinks so


That depends....

Are you a preteen with an arranged marriage?
You Fail.
Wongo
First Team Squad
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post picture 3283
The Green Party & their members piss me off.  They think they're so self-righteous!!

Let's go shopping for Toasters!

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.