Siggy Stardust: t-shirts available now!

Bullion
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 96760213 m 2

Christo wrote:

patrick478 wrote:

Bullion wrote:

Great that Siggy gets a shirt and neonatal units are super important so great they are involved too. Just wondering if Manny gets a shirt?

No shirt for Manny, but we are definitely still honouring him in the Zone before the game. Keep an eye out.

From memory Manny has had a tee shirt in his honour before too.

so has siggy, the seamonster?
paullt
First Team Squad
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post bcfc

got mine ordered

" If you only have a hammer you tend to see every problem as a nail" - maslow

Christo
The Special One
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post saber rider1

Bullion wrote:

Christo wrote:

patrick478 wrote:

Bullion wrote:

Great that Siggy gets a shirt and neonatal units are super important so great they are involved too. Just wondering if Manny gets a shirt?

No shirt for Manny, but we are definitely still honouring him in the Zone before the game. Keep an eye out.

From memory Manny has had a tee shirt in his honour before too.

so has siggy, the seamonster?

did that get done?

reprint the moosecat tee then? I don't want to hurt Manny's feels

RoriM6
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post evil care bear

Ordered yesterday, jeepers ihope it arrives on time

Lonegunmen
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post reacher

Bought an XL at the stadium and it actually fitted me. I must be losing weight. Best $20 I have spent in a while. A few guys around me went and bought one at half time too.

Edited by Lonegunmen April 11, 2016 12:09

164 games  164 games

sthn.jeff
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post brick wall

Had mine signed by the man himself after the game.  That'll go straight to the Pool Room.

patrick478
Moderator
Assistant to the senior Intern
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post siggy hit2

Mine ended up with Dura, on its way to Siggy's best mate. Good times.

Yellow Fever - Misery loves company

sthn.jeff
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post brick wall

patrick478 wrote:

Mine ended up with Dura, on its way to Siggy's best mate. Good times.

he probably earns more than you.  Should have told him to. Buy his own !
patrick478
Moderator
Assistant to the senior Intern
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post siggy hit2

sthn.jeff wrote:

patrick478 wrote:

Mine ended up with Dura, on its way to Siggy's best mate. Good times.

he probably earns more than you.  Should have told him to. Buy his own !

Sold out... Lol

Yellow Fever - Misery loves company

Tegal
Moderator
Head Sleuth
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 6a831056 9031 45d7 8d6d 949589ae360d

that's good news for the neonatal trust. 

Allegedly

Yakcall
Moderator
The Stat Yak
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post elite

Tegal wrote:

that's good news for the neonatal trust. 

Yeah and having a crowd over 10k they hopefully did quite well through shirt sales and collections.

Player: "What bloody game are you watching ref?"

Ref: "The one where you've had three shots and haven't hit the target."

Hows my refereeing? Whine Here

Feverish
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post picture 6

Siggy is wearing one on today's mad Monday

Founder

patrick478
Moderator
Assistant to the senior Intern
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post siggy hit2

Feverish wrote:

Siggy is wearing one on today's mad Monday

And I believe Vinnie is wearing a Vinniesta and Dura is wearing a Wanna Talk Football too.

Yellow Fever - Misery loves company

Napier Phoenix
Life and death
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post image

Sorry to be a trainspotter, but the graphic is of the Aladdin Sane character of Bowie, not Ziggy Stardust. 

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.