Elimination Final vs Glory | Sat 22nd Aug | 7:00pm | SS7

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

From Graze Anatomy

Hello!
Analysis of the first elimination final Wellington Phoenix v Perth Glory is up! Looking at:
- Popovic's surprise selections
- Perth deep defence
- Chianese's goal
- Wellington's attack

https://www.aleagueapart.com/match-analysis/aleague-elimination-final-wellington-phoenix-perth-glory-popovic-tactics

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

Friar Tuck
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post paston no text gif

Lonegunmen wrote:

Friar Tuck wrote:

Lonegunmen wrote:

What do you want? A bunch of bland yes gender neutral types? I can refer you to place where they exist.

What the fudge are you talking about?

The comment earlier having a dig at what people type on here. read the thread, you will find it.

Talking about the gender slur mate, you’re clearly using gender neutral in a derogatory manner and it’s not on at all. The Yellow Fever is an inclusive and accepting fan group and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that any derogatory speech towards LGBTQI+ has no place here.

Lonegunmen
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post reacher

How the hell you managed to make something out of nothing is brilliant. Please apply for the forwards position for next season. Creating things is required.

172 Consecutive "Home" Wellington Phoenix "A League" Games Attendee   

ballane
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post ph2

FFS give me back the good ole bag em and slag em days of the early days of YF. Any wonder so many no longer take part in the forums.

GET YOUR SHIRTS OFF FOR THE BOYS

Nelfoos
Fever Funder First Team Squad
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post iffy 2

"I liked it better when no one called me out on being a cod"

Valley FC til I die

Wolverhampton Phoenix
Phoenix Academy
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post rj

Lonegunmen wrote:

How the hell you managed to make something out of nothing is brilliant. Please apply for the forwards position for next season. Creating things is required.

What exactly was it that he created?

Best drummer in the league™
 

AucklandPhoenix
Lawyerish
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post picture 8258

ballane wrote:

FFS give me back the good ole bag em and slag em days of the early days of YF. Any wonder so many no longer take part in the forums.

I’m still waiting for my best mate Junior to come back

Auckland will rise once more

AucklandPhoenix
Lawyerish
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post picture 8258

maybe but he packed his bags for Hudson and America 

So he has form

Auckland will rise once more

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

All players who came back to Wgtn are locked down in isolation on The Terrace. 45' exercise twice a day. Rest 0f the time is in their room.

Poor Lads after a greast Season!

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

theprof
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post wenger trophies

bet they'll do it without complaint too or any breaches too.

Queenslander 3x a year.

Boro4eva
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post default

wishing them well and saying thanx.

A small town in Europe........looking to bounce straight back up....well that aint going to happen

Lonegunmen
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post reacher

A vigil from the street with a big banner that says "Thanks Nix" - Do you think they would appreciate it?

172 Consecutive "Home" Wellington Phoenix "A League" Games Attendee   

coochiee
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post aonc cover
Wolverhampton Phoenix
Phoenix Academy
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post rj

we've been robbed of fit of the season. shirts off is well drippy. 

Best drummer in the league™
 

nufc_nz
Moar stars
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 4490719

Friar Tuck wrote:

Lonegunmen wrote:

Friar Tuck wrote:

Lonegunmen wrote:

What do you want? A bunch of bland yes gender neutral types? I can refer you to place where they exist.

What the fudge are you talking about?

The comment earlier having a dig at what people type on here. read the thread, you will find it.

Talking about the gender slur mate, you’re clearly using gender neutral in a derogatory manner and it’s not on at all. The Yellow Fever is an inclusive and accepting fan group and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that any derogatory speech towards LGBTQI+ has no place here.

SHE fell over

"It will be hosted in Wellington. My balls my word"

3/7/2013

"McGlinchey is ours ! My balls my word."

5/8/2014

el grapadura
Moderator
Fever Funder Woof Woof
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post picture 1609

nufc_nz wrote:

Friar Tuck wrote:

Lonegunmen wrote:

Friar Tuck wrote:

Lonegunmen wrote:

What do you want? A bunch of bland yes gender neutral types? I can refer you to place where they exist.

What the fudge are you talking about?

The comment earlier having a dig at what people type on here. read the thread, you will find it.

Talking about the gender slur mate, you’re clearly using gender neutral in a derogatory manner and it’s not on at all. The Yellow Fever is an inclusive and accepting fan group and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that any derogatory speech towards LGBTQI+ has no place here.

Cheat fell over

Fixed.

ballane
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post ph2

Really hope your joking hard to tell with anyone these days. If your not sad day.

GET YOUR SHIRTS OFF FOR THE BOYS

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.