Season 15: Week 19

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Mauk at RB is a huge call. They have a lot of injuries at RB but I didn't expect that. 

Ranix
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

RR wrote:

Thats a pretty weak looking CCM.

No Juric, No De Silva, No Oar, No Simon. No Silvera or Jair in the starting XI.

Whats Stajic doing. Do they want the spoon or something.

Ranix
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

Come on CCM. Prove me wrong and get a win tonight.

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Ranix wrote:

RR wrote:

Thats a pretty weak looking CCM.

No Juric, No De Silva, No Oar, No Simon. No Silvera or Jair in the starting XI.

Whats Stajic doing. Do they want the spoon or something.

He seems to drop anyone that didn't have a good game the previous week. They haven't had any consistency in selection all season. 
Ryan
Fever Funder Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post superkat

RR wrote:

Ranix wrote:

RR wrote:

Thats a pretty weak looking CCM.

No Juric, No De Silva, No Oar, No Simon. No Silvera or Jair in the starting XI.

Whats Stajic doing. Do they want the spoon or something.

He seems to drop anyone that didn't have a good game the previous week. They haven't had any consistency in selection all season. 

Contrast that with talay who says combinations need time to form and he likes consistency. I guess the styles of football are quite different and therefore require different techniques.

Outpost
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default

At least McGee has started with a little of his old flair. Let's hope it continues.

Ryan
Fever Funder Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post superkat

Weemac having a good game

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Ryan wrote:

Weemac having a good game

Turning back the years atm
RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Very good half for CCM but they lack the strikeforce to do anything with it

Outpost
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default

Just typical. Mariners have made most of the running tonight, can't quite put it together in front of goal and have paid the price.

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Blackwood breaks CCMs hearts, 1-0

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Toure Jr makes it two!! 2-0

Leggy
tradition and history
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 1332

Big storm hits WS. Game delayed by 15 min.

Likely game might be called off.

If you are old and wise you were probably young and stupid

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Leggy wrote:

Big storm hits WS. Game delayed by 15 min.

Likely game might be called off.

Wonder what Nix game they will move to reschedule this one then ...
RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Burns pulls down Kamau in the box, Duke converts. 1-0

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Matt Millar levels us up,  1-1

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

This isn't a great game so far 

Outpost
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default

RR wrote:

This isn't a great game so far 

Wind is screwing it quite a bit. Awful ground for the spectator too.

RR
Bossi Insider
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post a49a55578dbc3545891a3968b88a82c3

Outpost wrote:

RR wrote:

This isn't a great game so far 

Wind is screwing it quite a bit. Awful ground for the spectator too.

I said this the last time they played here, if they put up a temporary stand on the grass at the half way line and it would be much better

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.