Large kwblarge

Mainland Qualifying Leagues

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

So CCL kicks off this weekend with a couple of interesting match ups to start. Clubs are also expected to be more active on Twitter this year with the tag #CCL19

Chch Utd v Halswell

Uni's v Waimak

SAS v Burwood

Parklands with the Bye

Dragoon_nz
Phoenix Academy
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post 6537165 std

BenchWarmer wrote:

So CCL kicks off this weekend with a couple of interesting match ups to start. Clubs are also expected to be more active on Twitter this year with the tag #CCL19

Chch Utd v Halswell

Uni's v Waimak

SAS v Burwood

Parklands with the Bye

Couple of Tasty Games to start off - will be very interested in those results.  

One would think Halswell takes the W, Possibly Uni over Waimak, SAS over Burwood.

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

Dragoon_nz wrote:

BenchWarmer wrote:

So CCL kicks off this weekend with a couple of interesting match ups to start. Clubs are also expected to be more active on Twitter this year with the tag #CCL19

Chch Utd v Halswell

Uni's v Waimak

SAS v Burwood

Parklands with the Bye

Couple of Tasty Games to start off - will be very interested in those results.  

One would think Halswell takes the W, Possibly Uni over Waimak, SAS over Burwood.

I'm going to head out to the Utd v Halswell game as think it will be an interesting one 

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103

Just posted on Mainlands facebook page:

In light of today’s tragic events in Christchurch we have decided to cancel all Football and Futsal that is due to be played in CHRISTCHURCH this weekend. This includes MPL and CCL matches and all Futsal to be played on Sunday.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Christchurch.
Make sure your family and friends are all okay.
From the team at Mainland Football.

Onthepine
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

Hearing players have left United for Bays, back to their old stomping ground. Any names in the mix?

fc69
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post ww

Onthepine wrote:

Hearing players have left United for Bays, back to their old stomping ground. Any names in the mix?

Why would anyone want them back ? Only interested in themselves not the club. 

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

I heard yesterday that Nomads played Utd and Bays in 2 consecutive Pre season games and around 5 players played in both games!

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

CCL results

Parklands 1 Burwood 5

Sas 0 Waimak 0

Uni’s 1 Halswell 2

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103

BenchWarmer wrote:

CCL results

Parklands 1 Burwood 5

Sas 0 Waimak 0

Uni’s 1 Halswell 2

Good point for SAS as they finished the game with nine players.

Titus Bramble
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post dp

AW82 - do you know if SAS finished with 9 players due to injuries or red cards??

Dark horse
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

What on earth happened to parklands, are they going to be the whipping boys this yea!?

Can only imagine that loss of players to other clubs and retirements have had an effect. Wish to comment benchwarmer?

Global Game
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post screen shot 2019 03 17 at 11.36.45 am

Big ups to Parklands for live tweeting their game. Here was their match day squad today. 

Kotahitanga. We are one.

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

Dark horse wrote:

What on earth happened to parklands, are they going to be the whipping boys this yea!?

Can only imagine that loss of players to other clubs and retirements have had an effect. Wish to comment benchwarmer?

To be honest first 20 minutes could of been 2 or 3-0 with a couple of sitters missed. Burwood capitalised on this and scored 3 in 10 minutes.

A few off par performances didn’t help and Burwood looked hungrier for it once they got back level

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

Global Game wrote:

Big ups to Parklands for live tweeting their game. Here was their match day squad today. 

It was supposed to be a requirement in the CCL this year but was a bit quiet from other teams.

New coach is installing a professional image on and off the pitch, results will hopefully start to come from this

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103

AW82 - do you know if SAS finished with 9 players due to injuries or red cards??

Sorry not sure, was only told finished with nine.

Gaffa
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

Both were second yellows. SAS look like they're going to be big contributors to Mainland coffers this  season.

Stallion
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

Gaffa wrote:

Both were second yellows. SAS look like they're going to be big contributors to Mainland coffers this  season.

Welcome to CCL! Sounds like Mainland’s coffers could do with it. 

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103

Today results

CHCH United 4 Parklands 0

Waimak 2 Burwood 1

SAS 1 Halswell 0

BenchWarmer
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post bench warmers

Gaffa what happened at the end part of the Waimak game? Hearing there was a red, numerous yellows and 2 late Waimak goals?

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103
Team P W D L F A GD Pts
Waimakariri United 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4
St Albans Shirley FC 2 1 1 0 1 0 1 4
Christchurch United 1 1 0 0 4 0 4 3
Burwood AFC 2 1 0 1 6 3 3 3
Halswell United 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
Universities AFC 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0
Parklands United 2 0 0 2 1 9 -8 0

Next round:

ChCh United vs. Universities

Halswell vs. Burwood

Parklands vs Waimak

SAS the bye

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.