Large kwblarge

Yellow Fever English Football picks 2019/20

Leggy
tradition and history
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 1332

Liverpool  3 - 0 Newcastle

Firmino    Salah

Man Utd   2 - 0  Leicester

Rashford    James

Wolves    0    Chelsea  2

Mount   Pulisic

Norwich  1    Man City  4

 Pukki  Cantwell

Watford  0   Arsenal   2

Auba     Pepe

If you are old and wise you were probably young and stupid

Surge
Can I have some lungs please miss
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post dsc00298

Liverpool 2 Newcastle 0

Firmino, Alisson

ManU 1 Leicester 1

Rashford

Pogba

Norwich 1 Man City 2

Pukki

Buendia

Chelsea 1 Wolves 2

Giroud

Azpilicueta

Arsenal 3 Watford 1

Lacazette, Xhaka

Ronniemac
Trialist
FilledEmptyEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle

Firmino, Mane

Man Utd 2 - 1 Leicester

James, McTominay

Wolves 1 Chelsea 2

Abraham, Pulisic

Norwich 1 Man City 3

Pukki, Buendia

Watford 1 Arsenal 3

Auba, Pepe

detoxin
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post picture 6788

Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle

Firmino, Salah

Man Utd 1 - 1 Leicester

James, Rashford

Wolves 1 Chelsea 2

Abraham, Mount

Norwich 0 Man City 3

Pukki, Cantwell

Watford 1 Arsenal 2

Aubameyang, Ozil

Calling all fans in Japan, come down and support the mighty nix in Osaka

http://www.facebook.com/WellingtonPhoenixClubMembersSupportersGroupOsaka

paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

My picks:

Liverpool 3 Newcastle 0

Salah, Robertson

ManU 1 Leicester 1

Rashford, James

Norwich 1 Man City 4

Pukki, Buendia

Chelsea 2 Wolves 1

Mount, Abraham

Watford 1 Arsenal 3

Pepe, Aubameyang

Downey26
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 25604 news

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle

TAA, Salah

Man Utd 1 - 0 Leicester

Martial, Pogba

Wolves 0 - 2 Chelsea 

Abraham, Mount

Norwich 0 - 5 Man City 

Pukki, Cantwell

Watford 0 - 2 Arsenal 

Aubameyang, Torriera

kwlap
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post no spain

Liverpool 4 - 1 Newcastle

Firmino, Wijnaldum

Man Utd 1 - 3 Leicester

rashford, James

Wolves 1 Chelsea 2

Pulisic, Kovaic

Norwich 1 Man City 5

Pukki, Steiperman

Watford  0 Arsenal 3

Aubameyang, Leno

YoungHeart
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post tenor  2

Liverpool 4 - 1 Newcastle

Salah & Firmino

Man Utd 2 - 0 Leicester

James & Rashford

Wolves 3 Chelsea 2

Abraham & Mount

Norwich 1 Man City 7

Cantwell & Pukki

Watford 1 Arsenal 2

Aubameyang & Lacazette

paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

Hey people, after logging everyone's pre-season predictions, there are a couple of picks I think people should have an amnesty to be able to change, given some transfers that have happened:

Leighbo: Mkhitaryan as Arsenal top assister

Buffon: Lukaku as ManU top scorer

Theprof: Lukaku as ManU top scorer and Sanchez as ManU top assister

If you three want to reply back with your replacement picks I will log in the spreadsheet... 

paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

Also, after seeing how high the scoring is so far, with the double points derbies being fairly common, I will up the preseason picks points to 5 points for each category, rather than 3, when we calculate at the end of the season. 

Buffon II
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 41fb1ce000000578 4660746 image m 2 1499071218717

Round 5

Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle

Salah, Mane

ManU 1-1 Leicester

Rashford, Maguire

Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

Mount, Kovacic

Norwich 1-5 Man City

Pukki, Buendia

Watford 0-1 Arsenal

Leno, Aubameyang

Three for me, and two for them.

Buffon II
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 41fb1ce000000578 4660746 image m 2 1499071218717

paulm wrote:

Hey people, after logging everyone's pre-season predictions, there are a couple of picks I think people should have an amnesty to be able to change, given some transfers that have happened:

Leighbo: Mkhitaryan as Arsenal top assister

Buffon: Lukaku as ManU top scorer

Theprof: Lukaku as ManU top scorer and Sanchez as ManU top assister

If you three want to reply back with your replacement picks I will log in the spreadsheet... 

Think i did this already but Rashford for top scorer please.

Three for me, and two for them.

Surge
Can I have some lungs please miss
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post dsc00298

Surge wrote:

Arsenal 3 Watford 1

Lacazette, Xhaka

If I'm not too late Paul, can I swap my Lacazette for an Aubameyang? Ta
paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

No problem surge, just edit your original picks post if thats cool. It's easy for me to miss separate updates... 

paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

Buffon II wrote:

paulm wrote:

Hey people, after logging everyone's pre-season predictions, there are a couple of picks I think people should have an amnesty to be able to change, given some transfers that have happened:

Leighbo: Mkhitaryan as Arsenal top assister

Buffon: Lukaku as ManU top scorer

Theprof: Lukaku as ManU top scorer and Sanchez as ManU top assister

If you three want to reply back with your replacement picks I will log in the spreadsheet... 

Think i did this already but Rashford for top scorer please.

Was it in a later post? Sorry those are easy to miss. I was assuming people were editing their original picks posts if they made changes. Were there other changes from your original post that I might have missed?

paulm
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post screenhunter 20 dec. 05 18.55

Also Youngheart, I notice you made a few amendment posts. I took your picks from the most recent full list that you posted here on Sept 6:

http://www.yellowfever.co.nz/categories/english-and-other-british-lower-league-football-discussion/topics/yellow-fever-english-football-picks-2019-20?page=9#post_1304056

Buffon II
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 41fb1ce000000578 4660746 image m 2 1499071218717

paulm wrote:

Buffon II wrote:

paulm wrote:

Hey people, after logging everyone's pre-season predictions, there are a couple of picks I think people should have an amnesty to be able to change, given some transfers that have happened:

Leighbo: Mkhitaryan as Arsenal top assister

Buffon: Lukaku as ManU top scorer

Theprof: Lukaku as ManU top scorer and Sanchez as ManU top assister

If you three want to reply back with your replacement picks I will log in the spreadsheet... 

Think i did this already but Rashford for top scorer please.

Was it in a later post? Sorry those are easy to miss. I was assuming people were editing their original picks posts if they made changes. Were there other changes from your original post that I might have missed?

No further changes cheers.

Three for me, and two for them.

20 Legend
First Team Squad
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post ole

Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle

Salah Mane

Man Utd 2 - 1  Leicester

Rashford Maguire

Wolves 0 Chelsea 2

Abraham Mount

Norwich 0 Man City 6

Pukki Cantwell

Watford 0 Arsenal 2

Auba Pepe

YoungHeart
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post tenor  2

paulm wrote:

Also Youngheart, I notice you made a few amendment posts. I took your picks from the most recent full list that you posted here on Sept 6:

http://www.yellowfever.co.nz/categories/english-and-other-british-lower-league-football-discussion/topics/yellow-fever-english-football-picks-2019-20?page=9#post_1304056

Yeah that's fine mate. At least that post would have a time stamp when I posted it. Cheers.

YoungHeart
WeeNix
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post tenor  2

Going for the outrageous this week with Norwich having so many injuries. Will probably finish 1-0 now 😂

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.