Team Wellington - Team WOlengton

The JourneyFan
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post img 1193

AllWhites82 wrote:

Is tomorrow's game being streamed?

No TW don't do that (yet)

http://thejourneyfan.blogspot.co.nz/

New Zealand Football Media Association Website of the year 2015 & 2016

Oi Oi Edgecumbe
One in a million
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 91

AllWhites82 wrote:

Is tomorrow's game being streamed?

Is the forecast for rain?

Oi Oi Edgecumbe... lets have a clean sheet

AllWhites82
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post picture 6103

Thanks

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

Team Fly out Monday night to UAE 

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

ChopperNZ
First Team Squad
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post 2019 09 12 12 36 20 window

Both teams missed sitters today, TW could have been up 3-0 by halftime. 

Some of the most average officiating I’ve seen in the ISPS. Ref had no grip on the game at all and what’s the point of having linesman it all they’re going to do is wait until the ref makes a call before they decide which way they’re going to?

liberty_nz
Budgie lover
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post king mo

ChopperNZ wrote:

Both teams missed sitters today, TW could have been up 3-0 by halftime. 

Some of the most average officiating I’ve seen in the ISPS. Ref had no grip on the game at all and what’s the point of having linesman it all they’re going to do is wait until the ref makes a call before they decide which way they’re going to?

I thought the officiating (esp referee) was okay, not terrible. What had you irked?

reg22
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post default

Teedubs played a local University team in a WCC warm up match. Does anyone know the score?

For post box

They played two I think. No word on scores.

I'm fizzing for the CWC....now if I could just get on the plane

End of an era.  Vinnie - It's over.

If anyone cares for my inane babbling follow @iluvnix17 on the Twitter.

2ndBest
Moderator
Fever Funder Appiah without the pace
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post 1620805 10152445803254239 1114551251 n

One was 13-0 I think.

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

Thursday 13th 4.15 am Replay 11 am

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

Colvinator
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post picture 3553

Fortunate for us that Abdulrahman left Al Ain the other month, though a shame for the tournament to not have him there.

mrsmiis
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post kmnocxjk

Colvinator wrote:

Fortunate for us that Abdulrahman left Al Ain the other month, though a shame for the tournament to not have him there.

Yeah I’m annoyed that he had to leave the season Al-Ain’s in the comp. For those who don’t know Omar Abdulrahman, he’s long been considered one of the best players not playing in Europe and iirc has won Asian Player of the Year in multiple occasions. Has all the talent in the world and could effortlessly play in the Premier League but his wages are massive in the Middle East, plus work permit issues mean he can’t easily come to Europe. Learnt about him a while back and my god his highlight videos are something else

Feverish
Legend
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post picture 6

what is everyone predicting here? how will TW line-up?

Founder

coochiee
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post aonc cover

mrsmiis wrote:

Colvinator wrote:

Fortunate for us that Abdulrahman left Al Ain the other month, though a shame for the tournament to not have him there.

Yeah I’m annoyed that he had to leave the season Al-Ain’s in the comp. For those who don’t know Omar Abdulrahman, he’s long been considered one of the best players not playing in Europe and iirc has won Asian Player of the Year in multiple occasions. Has all the talent in the world and could effortlessly play in the Premier League but his wages are massive in the Middle East, plus work permit issues mean he can’t easily come to Europe. Learnt about him a while back and my god his highlight videos are something else

Star of the last Asian Cup in Australia. Yes is a freakish talent. Great afro as well.

The JourneyFan
Starting XI
FilledFilledFilledEmptyEmpty
For post img 1193

Feverish wrote:

what is everyone predicting here? how will TW line-up?

always hard to predict when you know nothing at all about the opposition (but then I struggle in the YF picks on the A-League and I supposedly know something about the teams in that league!)

Reckon they will play well score but go out to a late winner so 2-1 loss or something like that....hope I'm wrong

http://thejourneyfan.blogspot.co.nz/

New Zealand Football Media Association Website of the year 2015 & 2016

el grapadura
Moderator
Fever Funder Woof Woof
FilledFilledFilledFilledFilled
For post picture 1609

Feverish wrote:

what is everyone predicting here? how will TW line-up?

Will be interesting to see how they line-up; I don't think that they'll change the usual shape, but will be interesting to see what the personnel decisions are, especially where Gulley ends up playing (i.e. whether as a CB or RWB as a more defensiveoption potentially). It'll also be interesting whether Clapham or Hailemariam start. 

In terms of expectations, my 'realistic' expectation is a close loss, my hope is that it's not a thumping, and my secret dream is a heroic performance and a win. But yeah, like Dave said, in a game like this it's really hard to predict/expect anything.

Blew.2
Marquee
FilledFilledFilledFilledEmpty
For post nix

  Supporter For Ever - Keep The Faith - Foundation Member - Never Lets FAX Get In The Way Of A Good Yarn

                                                      

Maaaaaaatt
Fever Funder Phoenix Academy
FilledFilledEmptyEmptyEmpty
For post default
Always loved the VAR

Post New Reply

Please Login or Create an account to post a reply.